An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
16 November 2006
Top 10 Things You Can Do to Insult an Egyptian
1. Throw a shoe at him or give him an "afa" !!
2. Call his father names, like a dog or a homo.
3. Call his mother names, like a bitch or sharm**ta, or name her body parts, especially her kitten.
4. Call his mother's name.
5. Male to male: Ask him about his sister or wife or any female member of the family. Like how they're doing or if the single ones are seeing anyone.
6. Tell him the Egyptians didn't build the pyramids, or if he's a government official, that there are defects in his system.
7. Tell him he looks or acts like a Jew.
8. Try to drive faster than him or "teksar" on him!
9. Question his manhood and the size of his member, or his sexual preferences.
10. Criticize, mock or swear at his religion or religious figures.
Feel free to add to the list.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (192)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)
- Beauty Tips!
- Top 10 Things You Can Do to Insult an Egyptian
- Eid Incident Anti-Harassment Demonstration Picture...
- To All the Attention Whores I Loved Before!
- I Want to be Famous
- The Obscene Post
- Omar Effendi Becomes Sheikh Omar!!
- Fat Chance Belly Dance
- Egyptian She-Bloggers.. Yeah Baby!
- Za New Look Phenomenon!
- The Only Way is Up!!
- The End is Near
- Look Who's Blogging Now!
- Blast From The Past.. Darkies Don't Qualify
- Blast From The Past.. Driving in Cairo
- ▼ November (16)