An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
05 November 2006
A “women in black” silent stand will be held next Thursday 9 November from 12-2 @ the Press Syndicate (neqabet el-sa7afeyyeen) to resent the Eid Events at Downtown.
I wish I was there. :(
All the best ladies and hopefully there won't be official poking employees sent out to make your lives hell.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (192)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)
- Beauty Tips!
- Top 10 Things You Can Do to Insult an Egyptian
- Eid Incident Anti-Harassment Demonstration Picture...
- To All the Attention Whores I Loved Before!
- I Want to be Famous
- The Obscene Post
- Omar Effendi Becomes Sheikh Omar!!
- Fat Chance Belly Dance
- Egyptian She-Bloggers.. Yeah Baby!
- Za New Look Phenomenon!
- The Only Way is Up!!
- The End is Near
- Look Who's Blogging Now!
- Blast From The Past.. Darkies Don't Qualify
- Blast From The Past.. Driving in Cairo
- ▼ November (16)