An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

12 November 2007

WOW 1001 HITS!


Thank you people for all those hits. I love you so much. Special thanks for my cyber-stalkers who are making moi more rich and famous. LOL!

This blog was started as a joke, because a very intelligent young friend of mine told me to do so. =) She thinks I'm funny and have a story to tell.

Thank you Yasmine. xx

I also would like to thank everyone who made this blog possible: My mom for forcing me to eat my salad each and every day, my dad for his body and brains, the fat bitch Heidi for beating me up in KG1, the school teacher who taught me that looks is all that matters, my sisters for putting up with me and loving me unconditionally, my husband who is happy as long as there are clean socks, underwear and a T-shirt in the morning, and all the P.A.s that are always there for my money. Last but not least, I would like to thank my fellow Egyptians for making life a misery for each other, without you my lovely people, this blog would have meant absolute nothingness at all at night.

And Bill, how could I forget Bill? Thank you Bill (Gates) for opening the world gates.

And thank you readers around the world for your wasted precious time.

Puke.

3 comments:

Mohamed said...

`Then we're grateful to the friend who made start blogging! ;)
Congratulations,
m.

Ghawayesh said...

Thank you very much Mohamed.

Raouf said...

So that was a goodbye post then.

Well then we thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments and wish you well in whatever else you do.

This blog was exceptionally interesting.

Look Who's Here :D