An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

14 November 2008

A Word to Big Egyptian Brides..


مش هترحمونا بقى من موضة فساتين الأفراح موديل الفوط البشكير دي؟ الأجسام مش مساعدة خالص فلموا الدور يا حلوين

4 comments:

An Egyptian said...

يانهار اسود عالمدافع

Hassan El Helali said...

دي قنابل يا أستاذ

Dr. Eyad Harfoush said...

Huh, I laughed deeply on that one. But we Egyptian men have pendulous abdomen as well so we fit together. Regards

BaTaBeeT said...

LOOOOOOOOOL :D

اذت بليتم فاستترو


الله يحرق الموضة

seriously ! i see alot of brides lately who wear wedding dresses that will push the groom away :D

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D