An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
08 June 2011
About A Girl (Called Mae)
Mae is indescribable in words. You just need to read her tweets to know. So I'll get you some. Mae says:
- Men who open doors for me make my vagina sigh.
- I think I'd pay to see someone who "literally" laughed their ass off.
- 6.8 billion people in the world and I just had to make my own sandwich.
- After extensive research, I've concluded that men's favorite traffic activity is rolling boogers off their fingers out the car window.
- My mom just asked me if I'm bringing a date to my brother's wedding and then we looked at each other and shared a hearty chuckle.
- Another overnight and it appears that I have once again failed to become a household name.
- A lot of stuff is going to have to do with how warm my toilet seat is when I get home.
- If I did my math right, Dad's leaving us soon!
- When your genitals itch that means someone is masturbating about you.
- I totally get why women get married! (I can't lift heavy things by myself)
- There are children in Africa who have to poop without reading tweets on their phones.
- I just fell backwards off a stool trying to get the last few crumbs from a Pringles can into my mouth if anyone needs a wife or something.
- 9 out of 10 urban gentlemen of questionable socio-economic backgrounds on the street agree that I'm totally fuckable.
- I put on a glamorous red dress and heels to watch the royal wedding. Couldn't find a hat that looks like theirs so I guess a fez will do!
- Donald Trump looks like someone had to put him back together in a hurry.
- How normal is it to wear your cousin's "I'm Autistic" t-shirt to avoid conversations with human beings?
- I just got back on facebook and I need a long hug.
- I'm totally into politics. I've asked like twelve people to show me their birth certificates today. I am also banned from the mall.
- If you're being genuinely nice I assume you have a brain tumor pushing on some part of your brain causing this kind of behavioral anomaly.
- Nothing jumpstarts my paranoia like a moist, warm toilet seat with no one else in the house.
I'll be updating this list, so keep coming back.
Isn't she incredible? Mad(e) in Egypt! I love you Mae.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (192)
- Profile photo of a Saudi lady on Twitter.
- I'm an Egyptian in New York..
- Speaking of Belly Dancing.. Here Comes Yousra Hane...
- Omar Faruk Tekbilek- Sufism Aside! LOL
- The Sorceress & The Magical Perfumes- Omar Khaira...
- غوايش - كلمات سيد حجاب - ألحان وتوزيع عمر خيرت
- Mohsen Abuelazm Art محسن أبو العزم
- Gibran.. About Reason and Passion
- An Eye For an Eye Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
- Ryan Dunn Jackassed Himself
- It Wasn't Me..
- Tweets about sexual harassment in Egypt..
- مدة الحمل في الاسلام .. الله أكبر
- Note to self
- Losing Faith in Humanity
- YES! Back to my love!
- A Haiku About A Psycho..
- Egyptian GGMILFs
- Islam is the solution for what exactly?
- Look! Revolution in Vancouver, In or out? Fight or...
- The Barrack of Mubarak
- It's A Revolution's Obligation to Stick Its Bonera...
- Hahahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing at this!!
- Small Big Joys of Life
- To Suad..
- Caramel.. Because I Have To.
- Look, There's Democracy in Mianus!
- Back to where the heart is..
- The Arty and The Farty
- When He Gracefully Arrived لما بدا يتثنى
- The End Is Here!
- About A Girl (Called Mae)
- Back to writing
- I'm free - Fouad Haddad (My translation)
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)