An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

17 June 2011

A Haiku About A Psycho..


My dear gorgeous friend N. is hitting 30. She is so beautiful in every possible way, yet has been so unlucky in love. I keep introducing her to eligible bachelors yet every time she comes to me and says: "You know what, it won't work, he's a psycho."

Last time I did an attempt as a matchmaker; I introduced her to a real movie star! An irresistible Egyptian hunk! And guess what? She wouldn't even call him!! N. is emotionally drained and exhausted of meeting potential partners.. =(

Some people even catch the so-called Sexual Anorexia!

And then I thought; OK, is anyone perfect? Of course not! I think the secret of success of long-term relationships is to understand this rule very very well: WE ARE ALL PSYCHOS! Yes, no one is ever perfect; we all have (horrible) flaws.

Step two: After you realize what's bothering you about your partner, ask yourself:"Is it really worth a fight/breakup?" Of course some are, but so many little flaws aren't!

Of course we can fall in love and fall out of love; and scientifically that takes a cycle of 7 years in humans, yet some people last longer; only by realizing that we all make mistakes; and we all have flaws.

My rule of thumb whenever someone is wondering whether he/she can continue with his/her partner is to ask oneself: "Do I (still) like his/her body odor?". If the answer is yes, then please give it another go!

A plus is to have a fetish about his/her body. In my case my fetish is pecs and strong arms and shoulders. I'd forgive anything for those!

And let me finish with a small Haiku for every beautiful psycho:

"Beautiful chest under a black shirt
my heart goes dancing
.. a Fight"

Photo: God

1 comment:

Hooryah Badr said...

I wish if I knew this before ZeftMan has gone....It's ok the best teachers are our own stuipidety

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D