An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
15 June 2011
It's A Revolution's Obligation to Stick Its Boneration in The Cunts of a Nation!
The title is of course adapted from Cartman's quote : "It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation." I would have preferred that one to be discussed in the exam instead!
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (192)
- Profile photo of a Saudi lady on Twitter.
- I'm an Egyptian in New York..
- Speaking of Belly Dancing.. Here Comes Yousra Hane...
- Omar Faruk Tekbilek- Sufism Aside! LOL
- The Sorceress & The Magical Perfumes- Omar Khaira...
- غوايش - كلمات سيد حجاب - ألحان وتوزيع عمر خيرت
- Mohsen Abuelazm Art محسن أبو العزم
- Gibran.. About Reason and Passion
- An Eye For an Eye Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
- Ryan Dunn Jackassed Himself
- It Wasn't Me..
- Tweets about sexual harassment in Egypt..
- مدة الحمل في الاسلام .. الله أكبر
- Note to self
- Losing Faith in Humanity
- YES! Back to my love!
- A Haiku About A Psycho..
- Egyptian GGMILFs
- Islam is the solution for what exactly?
- Look! Revolution in Vancouver, In or out? Fight or...
- The Barrack of Mubarak
- It's A Revolution's Obligation to Stick Its Bonera...
- Hahahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing at this!!
- Small Big Joys of Life
- To Suad..
- Caramel.. Because I Have To.
- Look, There's Democracy in Mianus!
- Back to where the heart is..
- The Arty and The Farty
- When He Gracefully Arrived لما بدا يتثنى
- The End Is Here!
- About A Girl (Called Mae)
- Back to writing
- I'm free - Fouad Haddad (My translation)
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)