An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
17 June 2011
Losing Faith in Humanity
This post will be very difficult to write, as I am now shaking and in tears..
My first real shock was with 9/11, not only when it happened, but also when I found out that it was most probably all a plan by the US to invade Iraq.
My second major shock was the Swine Flu. I knew from day 1 that it was all a huge lie to sell some kind of mysterious vaccination; be it to make profits or to inject the children with something not kosher; in both cases it would be a shame on humanity. Of course I refused to give my kids and shots of those. Add to that the scenes of all the poor pigs who were killed for no reason in Egypt! :'(
But now, here is the straw.. I am having difficulty breathing..
I know so many people and dear friends who would buy nothing but "biological" foods, because they trust them as a safer source of nutrition. I don't. I eat everything- but my friends don't eat everything!
Anyway, now, the EHEC bacteria turns out to be resistant to EIGHT antibiotics, and has been found in a biological farm, right? Let's see what's so fishy about this; a bacteria that is resistant to 8 antibiotics at once CANNOT exist in nature on its own. EHEC is man-made in a laboratory! Two, it has been thrown in nature, and it seems that they chose the place carefully. In a biological farm. Who is trying to send a message to who? Is this yet another evil plan from the pharmaceutical companies in cooperation with the processed-food industry?
As I was having those thoughts.. I stumbled upon this article that makes my doubts even more tangible..
The thought that any of my precious friends would have died in this saga makes me panic. I am here to protect people's health, and I am scared of what I'm finding out.
I am losing faith in humanity.
May you be blessed to live happily and healthy; my precious.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- ► 2012 (192)
- Profile photo of a Saudi lady on Twitter.
- I'm an Egyptian in New York..
- Speaking of Belly Dancing.. Here Comes Yousra Hane...
- Omar Faruk Tekbilek- Sufism Aside! LOL
- The Sorceress & The Magical Perfumes- Omar Khaira...
- غوايش - كلمات سيد حجاب - ألحان وتوزيع عمر خيرت
- Mohsen Abuelazm Art محسن أبو العزم
- Gibran.. About Reason and Passion
- An Eye For an Eye Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
- Ryan Dunn Jackassed Himself
- It Wasn't Me..
- Tweets about sexual harassment in Egypt..
- مدة الحمل في الاسلام .. الله أكبر
- Note to self
- Losing Faith in Humanity
- YES! Back to my love!
- A Haiku About A Psycho..
- Egyptian GGMILFs
- Islam is the solution for what exactly?
- Look! Revolution in Vancouver, In or out? Fight or...
- The Barrack of Mubarak
- It's A Revolution's Obligation to Stick Its Bonera...
- Hahahahahaha!! I can't stop laughing at this!!
- Small Big Joys of Life
- To Suad..
- Caramel.. Because I Have To.
- Look, There's Democracy in Mianus!
- Back to where the heart is..
- The Arty and The Farty
- When He Gracefully Arrived لما بدا يتثنى
- The End Is Here!
- About A Girl (Called Mae)
- Back to writing
- I'm free - Fouad Haddad (My translation)
- ▼ June (36)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)