An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

13 June 2011

Small Big Joys of Life

- A cheese brown bread sandwich with a cup of tea made by mom.

- My boys running to kiss and hug me after school.

- Helping a random lady in the street.

- Any random act of kindness.

- Being healthy, semi-wealthy, and not too wise.

- A song.

- A night out with all night dancing.

- Men's pectorals. Broad men's pectorals with the perfect number of chest hairs.

- Soft skin.

- Hugs of those holding me tight at my waist.

- My walk-in closet.

- My shoes.

- My books.

- My Mac.

- My family. (not in that order)

- Koshery.

- Fuul.

- A walk in Luxor at sunset.

- A new home.

- The Internet.

Nighty night. xxx

1 comment:

Raouf said...

I have a dozen pairs of shoes but only seem to wear only one.
Must be a woman thing!!

Didn't know you liked fuul.
I know that I love the kind you get in sandwiches in Egypt.
I assume that you can find fuul in cans but they taste terrible.

Here is how I do it:
Get three cans of fuul, add half a cup of red lentils. Some oil, some cumin and some shatta.
Bring to a boil then turn down to lowest setting for about an hour and a half, stir every 15 minutes so does not stick or it will burn.
Add as much water as you feel is right, this is a matter of taste, some like it thick some like it watery.

Afterwards
ابقى تعالى كلمينى
or open your own restaurant.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed