An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

23 July 2011

The King and I

I had dinner last night.. With no one less than His Majesty Ahmed Fouad!

He taught so much about kindness, humbleness and true love for Egypt. I'm lost for words.

Now I've got a load of positive energy to go on working for a better Egypt- enough for the rest of my life.

Viva Egypt.

2 comments:

Charafantah said...

I envy you!
No really, I hope you enjoyed it :)
I love this man and his family, Egypt owe them a lot and the military coup in 1952 defamed their great history!

Ghawayesh said...

Charafantah, you have to hear the rest of the story! He's incredibly kind- he redefines kindness!! OMG! I'll write more when I'm back home.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed