An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

05 October 2011

iCry


Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. - Apple Inc.


Steve was an adopted child. His biological father was Abdul Fattah Jandali from Homs, Syria. I wonder if Steve had grown up with his dad, being brought up a Muslim, and/or under the ruling of the Assad dynasty, whether he'd become what he'd become.

iDon't think so.

RIP Steve Jobs  .. Thank you for giving me my best friend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed