An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

28 October 2011

Lowlife of Arabia

Place: Qatar Film Festival. (Qatar Film Festival??!!)

Right there on the red carpet, the great asshole Omar Sharif slaps a lady fan on her face for eagerly willing to pose with him in a photo. The poor shocked lady poses smiling, yet choking with tears.

It is worth noting that "Doctor Zhi7'a7'o" is known for being violent with women, and his first wife (and mother of his children), Egyptian star Faten Hamama, left him because of such super improper behavior.

And I would have smashed his balls had he done this to me, but I reckon the lady was in a state of shock and her voice was noticeably choking with tears.

Asshole.




Faten, Omar, and their son- back in the days she made a star out of him.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D