An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

02 November 2011

Accident Near My House

Almost 100 years ago!

It's heartbreaking how the hat is still lying next to the bike. Of course such picture would never exist in Egypt because within the speed of light you wouldn't find the hat, nor the bike, and the car would have been cut into pieces and sold out in minutes as well. You'd probably find only the crash victims. Naked.






Kollision eines Automobiles mit einem Motorrad am 10. Juli 1927 Ecke Freiestrasse / Steinwiesplatz
Bildquelle Unfalltechnischer Dienst der Stadtpolizei Zürich

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed