An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

06 January 2012

How to Eff Up A Painting in 3 Steps

1- Paint something baring.. Like a naked patootey, and call it something daring, like He's in Black Suit. Make sure to spend a lot of time and effort in the details.





2- Suddenly get overconfident and daring and mix a skin color that should make the body looking like an X-files corpse.




3- Get very angry at the mess you'd made and show it by painting angry strokes all over.





Tip: Try to get over the man in a black suit by painting Akhenaten over it. Pending.

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed