An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
02 January 2012
Movie Nostalgia - 1
There is this golden moment when Samia Gamal is in the same frame with Dalida at 2:25, and Samia Gamal is not the one who's dancing. This is a rare frame in the history of Egyptian cinema, and shows a lot of confidence from Samia Gamal.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- Look! Attention Whores!
- Third Time's the Charm! (My Current Work of Art.. ...
- 2012.. Resolutions to Revolutions..
- Jason Mraz Did It Again!
- Note to Self..
- Mubarak & Suzy .. Discussing Elections. LOL
- When Doctors Love..
- Speechless but I'll try..
- How to Eff Up A Painting in 3 Steps
- Aretha Franklin is off the Market, Dudes!
- El Atlal الأطلال The Ruins By Um Kulthum
- Movie Nostalgia - 1
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)