An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
13 January 2012
Third Time's the Charm! (My Current Work of Art.. Part 7!)
TheeEEeen I got very frustrated with the amount of ugliness I had just produced.
I felt rusty!
So I decided to paint rust!
But to give it some hope, I decided to believe that if you scratch the rust, you might find a treasure.. Like King Akhenaten..
Or even better; the man in the black suit. XD
So here you go, my latest baby, and I call it: "Scratch the Rust"!!! :D
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- Look! Attention Whores!
- Third Time's the Charm! (My Current Work of Art.. ...
- 2012.. Resolutions to Revolutions..
- Jason Mraz Did It Again!
- Note to Self..
- Mubarak & Suzy .. Discussing Elections. LOL
- When Doctors Love..
- Speechless but I'll try..
- How to Eff Up A Painting in 3 Steps
- Aretha Franklin is off the Market, Dudes!
- El Atlal الأطلال The Ruins By Um Kulthum
- Movie Nostalgia - 1
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)