An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
14 February 2012
It's 5:55:55 AM in MI!
I met a supermodel in the airport, she was so friendly and looked great even without makeup, took a photo with her but I couldn't for the life of me recall her name! Afterwards 3 Americans came to ask me who she was bahahaha!
And in New York, the passport controllers were giving my boys the Hi5s ahahaha! Kewl!
More news from the US, so the daughter of the hotel cleaner who found Whitney's lifeless body Tweeted about it half an hour before the news came out in the media! She tweeted that Whitney had drowned in the bathtub! Yet another telltale in Twitter's legacy. Three years ago I used to think it was going to be a fiasco this Twitter haha! :/
Now I'm off to start an early day. You know what they say: The early bird ate too many worms and died. Uh uh.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- .. And we're back..
- Home Suisse Home
- Smoking.. Out of my ears..
- USA- Universum Solitairum of America
- Ann Arbor State of Mind
- God Bless America, The Land of the Free Refills
- It's 5:55:55 AM in MI!
- Let There Be FLight
- Message From The Other Side
- Fuck! Errrr.. I mean Phuque!
- Fancy Some Minors?
- Put Your Hands Up For Detroit
- Starting Over..
- Who Did This To My BeoBle?
- Saudi writer Hamza Kashgari faces charge of blasph...
- To R.
- Asmahan - Nights of Merriment in Vienna*
- Birthday Thoughts
- My Lucky Shop..
- How to hide how you feel.. My Current Work of Art....
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi?
- Too Much Goin On
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)