An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
16 February 2012
USA- Universum Solitairum of America
Just opened my eyes 5 seconds ago..
I spent several hours at Michaels, the ultimate art store. Nothing in America is small.
Oh hold on, I had a really strange dream, or rather a nightmare. The plot: "Because of neglecting behavior, I caused the leg of my client to disappear"!!! I woke up to find real tears on my face! probably because I feel guilty for having left husband stuk at work alone while I blow up his hard-earned cash on shoes. :/
Now, back to the snoring board.
To be continued...
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- .. And we're back..
- Home Suisse Home
- Smoking.. Out of my ears..
- USA- Universum Solitairum of America
- Ann Arbor State of Mind
- God Bless America, The Land of the Free Refills
- It's 5:55:55 AM in MI!
- Let There Be FLight
- Message From The Other Side
- Fuck! Errrr.. I mean Phuque!
- Fancy Some Minors?
- Put Your Hands Up For Detroit
- Starting Over..
- Who Did This To My BeoBle?
- Saudi writer Hamza Kashgari faces charge of blasph...
- To R.
- Asmahan - Nights of Merriment in Vienna*
- Birthday Thoughts
- My Lucky Shop..
- How to hide how you feel.. My Current Work of Art....
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi?
- Too Much Goin On
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)