Oh- the joy of bilingual children.
An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (51)
- Living Near to God
- Joana Zimmer Beating Brian Adams!
- Waiting to Inhale
- One Moved Into the Cuckoo's Nest
- up to a third of the people in Switzerland have me...
- At Least One Good News
- Quote if the day..
- How Could Anyone Hate Cassie Nabil?
- A Screw Won't Fit on another Screw
- Tomorrow, errr is today already.
- 7 on 7
- Girl vs. Woman
- From My Window Now
- Step By Step By Daniela Uhlig
- N.'s First Story Ever Told
- Names To Remember
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2011 (167)
- ► 2009 (12)
- ► 2007 (9)