An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

10 May 2012

Today Is History

I just got back from the first class at the Zurich School for Art and Design.

It was kind of boring.. But the teacher said that the real action would start next time.

I liked it very much how there was a lot of space to work, the materials are shit though! The brushes were hard and the marker pens were all dried up.. Duh! I'm taking my own stuff with me from now on!


AND.. And, and.. This angel called R. is in for a nice surprise!

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D