An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

12 June 2012

Aliens Of The Night

Past midnight..

Finally the effing rain stops, or slows down at least.. So I get to finally move my paintings in peace!

I have been walking up and down my street for several times between home and shop for the last one and a half hours. Beautiful, beautiful weather.. Total peace, except for occasional cars and trams.

Not a soul.. Or so I thought..

Suddenly I see those eyes staring at me.. And I stare back, not even knowing what I'm staring at!!

Between my house and the shop there's a small forest.. But this "creature" was walking freely down the street like it didn't give a damn!

What is that? What are you?!! Where did you come from? Where are you going? Why are you here?!

The shock made me forget to get my phone out for a snap shot!

I have been Googling for the last 10 minutes, trying to figure out what I just saw.. I can't even describe it!!

I think I should call the zoo first thing in the morning! I hope they won't think I'm insane!


No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed