An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

19 June 2012

My current work of art.. Roger, so far..

I have been so very busy so I didn't have time to finish Roger, so I've put another painting in the window instead.

 And this weekend my SIL is coming over حاجة زفت يعني

Here's him so far. No panic, you will hardly find theses colors back once it's finished.
 lol
Oh and I sent him an invitation to my party! Buwahahahah!

This is a huge thing, like 2*2 meters or something!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed