An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

01 June 2012

This Day In History

Is when I got my keys to my new world.

I am the proud owner of my own art place.

*drops dead*

2 comments:

Farshad Davoodifard said...

hi ghawayesh, i came just incidently to your blog and like it very much. I like what you are sharing here because i feel myself someway familiar to your atitudes and thoughts and culture. The reason: i am an iranian living in the heart of europe, who also would like to have a blog like yours, but has not dared yet to start one ! i'd like to keep in contact with you and read your threads. wish you a happy weekend.

Ghawayesh said...

Hi Farshad, welcome to my little hideaway! Writing is something like air, we all need it. Get started immediately, you are making history of a civilization, let alone your personal narration of your own life. xx

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed