An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

05 July 2012

The Arrest of General Guisan Quai

As I was driving back from my art class, I spotted two police vans parked in an odd way blocking half the General Guisan Quai. I take a closer look; and there was a man in the weirdest position I have ever seen! He was put down on the ground, flat on his face, by two police officers; with his hands cuffed behind his back; while the two men stood, with one foot each, on the arrested man's body (and perhaps head)!!!!!! That, while a seemingly related woman stood to watch next to a car left in the middle of the street.

Could this be true or was I dreaming?!

It reminded mw of the way police handles people in Egypt, and it made me depressed.

I'm curious about the news tomorrow. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D