An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

31 July 2012

في الشارع

فيه ناس بتلعب كورة في الشارع
وناس تمشـي تغني 

تاخد صـورة في الشارع..
فيه ناس بتشتم بعض
بتضرب بعض..
تقتل بعض في الشارع !!ـ
فيه ناس تنام ع الأرض في الشارع
فيه ناس تبيع العرض في الشارع..
وفي الشارع...
أخطـاء كتـيرة صبحت صحيـحة!ـ
لكــن صحيح حتكون فضيحـة
لو يوم نسـينا و بوسنا بعض في الشارع؟!!ـ


 -أمينة صلاح جاهين




1 comment:

Ohio said...

Can you believe this wouldn't make an interesting closing line in Egypt in the sixties. Look how progressed the country did in fifty years!!!!!.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed