An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

29 July 2012

Heheheumumuhohohohoh

I'm in the lounge wating for my trip.. Across the room there's this older, yet very pleasant-looking gentleman wearing a Bavarian blazer (what was it called again?)giggling his heart out at a book he's reading. It is so funny to see, that I couldn't help but chuckle at the scene.. As soon as he spots me, he aplogizes in super proper high German: "A very funny book this. Here, read from here to there." Oh boy.. So I read, and it's indeed hilarious. I laughed till my tummy hurt. And of course now we'reexchanging info and we find out that we share thesame destination. He'son his way home from Moscow! Let's see what he has to tell about life.. Off for the ride..

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed