An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

13 July 2012

Trip the light.. Break the night!

Had a tough training yesterday so I fell dead on the couch since 4:30 PM until now! It's 2:30 AM hehe!

So I crawl up in the dark, to Twitter of course, dazed and confused about the time, only to find a new video of Matt. This man is so inspiring he deserves a Nobel peace prize! I love people who are full life, each and every moment, who spread happiness and joy wherever they go. And I seem to be having trouble finding them around here. It makes me realize how much of a great nation we are back in Egypt (and in Holland as well)- no matter what happens, we are still laughing! Laughter is our biggest treasure!

Here's one page of the happy Mattbook! Five minutes of The World As Should Be. Welcome back, and love you, Matt!
(Song)
If all the days that come to pass
Are behind these walls
I’ll be left at the end of things
In a world kept small
Travel far from what I know
I’ll be swept away
I need to know
I can be lost and not afraid
We’re gonna trip the light
We’re gonna break the night
And we’ll see with new eyes
When we trip the light
Remember we’re lost together
Remember we’re the same
We hold the burning rhythm in our hearts
I'll find my way home
On the Western wind
To a place that was once my world
Back from where I’ve been
And in the morning light I’ll remember
As the sun will rise
We are all the glowing embers
Of a distant fire
We’re gonna trip the light
We’re gonna break the night
And we’ll see with new eyes
When we trip the light
Come on and trip the light
Music: Garry Schyman ©
Lyrics: Alicia Lemke and Matt Harding ©


No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed