An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

20 August 2012

Check (this out) Mate!

G's first day in school. At the reception party everyone looked so beautiful, happy, and looking forward to a great new year.  Of course  most of the parents were heading to work hence dressed so formally, yet, they looked as if they carefully chose their best-suiting attire.

A day in my family history, that shall not be forgotten.

Top it with the fact that G. beat me in chess today!!!

Incredible how fast they learn.. And grow!!

They say time passes by so fast..

 Wrong.

Remember Physics?


Time is constant, and we just shoot by.


No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed