An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

03 October 2013

Aural Sex

For an onlooker

We seem to disagree and argue over everything.

But as soon as we sit

In a quiet room

And our auras take over

They make the most passionate things

Somewhere

Where no one would ever care

Who we are

And why we are

Taking every chance

To exchange juices

Of every delicious thought.

I hate nothing

about

Each moment

My aura

Is shading, diving, fading into yours.

Everyone else can come

and go.

But I

Like you

In 20 years

Want to still

Be with you.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D