An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

17 April 2014

Coz I Gotta Have Goddamn Faith..

I am in a state of sheer horror right now.

I am literally panicking and don't know what to do. Or where to go. Or how to be..

All I can do right now is cry when no one is watching.

I want my project to grow.

Please, it's my 3rd baby.

Please. Don't let it go.



1 comment:

Raouf said...

Sounds like typical startup conditions:
- Initial funding running out
- Enthusiastic team, need to keep it going
- A thousand possible directions, a million new ideas
- Everyone wants your time and attention
- Head exploding with possibilities but daily interactions leave no time for strategy
This is a crucial phase transition

You need to scale up but in a different way
Even though it is and will always be your baby, think of it a business and seek sound business advice
There may be alternative avenues for what you want to achieve

Look Who's Here :D