An Egyptian living in Europe but her heart stayed back home. Having some random thoughts about the before and after pictures. Ghawayesh means bracelets. In my context it symbolizes the cuffs of my culture. I don't know if I like them or hate them. Thanks for passing by.

About Me

My photo
I started this blog in 2006 as a joke. Now that I look back, I have decided to take it seriously!

24 August 2014

Goldfish Letter

Dear Goldfish,

I am writing you this, blub, letter to express how much I missed you.

The aquarium felt so empty, cold, and dark without you. The fact that you're back makes the sun shine through the ocean, and the algae seem greener.

I hope you wouldn't consider this anything other than a fishy kind of love. Mind you, I don't want to have your little caviars or anything. I just love having you in my waters, so we can have our little daily adventures in finding Nemo and the likes.

I feel safe from sharks and much appreciated. I hang on your strong fin with that fish tattoo (your great granddad?), and feel like I can beat a war submarine.

So happy you're safe and didn't fall into the capture of some evil fisher's net.

Yours Blubbly,

She-Goldfish






No comments:

Blog Archive

Look Who's Here :D